Culebrita Lighthouse

The trail that leads to the Culebrita Lighthouse ruins is a popular place to hike on Culebrita. The lighthouse (Faro Isla de Culebritas) was put into service in 1886, and was operating until 1975. Since then it has been left to ruin, from both natural and human forces, but what is left is still beautiful. Going into the lighthouse is not allowed, and we would never suggest that anyone do it, but the view from the top is amazing.