Guest Room Cancellations:
• More than 30 days prior to check-in date = No charge to credit card on file EXCEPT a $10-$20 cancellation fee (depending on room)
• 15-30 days prior to check-in date = One night’s charge will be placed on your credit card on file according to your reservation
• 7-15 days prior to check-in date = Half of your reservation amount will be charge to your credit card on file
• Less than 7 days prior to check-in date (or no show) = Full reservation amount charged to your credit card on file
• No Show or Early Departure = Full reservation amount charged to your credit card on file
•Any one night reservation will still be charged if cancelled within the 30 day period.
•The deposit for large group reservations that book the entire property is non-refundable, no matter when it is cancelled.
•Must Check-in by 6:00PM local time OR Call to notify us of your late arrival. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of your reservation with no refund, as we will have to consider it a no show. We reserve the right to rent the room out that night.
A CANCELLATION NUMBER WILL BE ISSUED AT THE MOMENT OF CANCELLATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RE-RENT THE ROOM AFTER CANCELLATION. WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ESTABLISH SURCHARGES TO THE PUBLISHED RATES FOR CERTAIN DATES OF THE YEAR, FOR WHICH A GUEST WOULD BE NOTIFIED AT THE TIME OF RESERVATION. THIS WILL INCLUDE TAX RECOVERY CHARGES AND SERVICE FEES.
Boats are not subject to the same cancellation policy as the rooms. Click here to read about our Boat Prices and Policies.