Boat Prices and Policies:
Boat moorings and docking facilities are available for guest use at an additional cost of:
• 75 cents per foot for mooring
• 2 dollars per foot for docking facilities
Mooring and dock reservations must be requested and approved.
1. Your boat will be assigned to a mooring according to its size and draft.
2. You must provide a PR number with the length of the boat to secure a mooring along with your room reservation.
3. Oil, gasoline and/or diesel are not allowed to be transferred or exchanged on guest house premises.
4. The dock is only for the use of the owners of Villa Boheme and their friends and relatives.
5. No one is allowed to spend the night at the mooring or dock or sleep in a boat.
6. To prevent noise pollution, generators and/or power plants are not allowed and cannot be used. WE ALSO WANT TO KEEP THE RADIO NOISE DOWN – PLEASE KEEP IT CIVIL.
7. To avoid accidents, fishing is not allowed on the dock.
8. Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all time.
9. Villa Boheme is not a public docking facility, so when using facilities, please do not bring non-guests from other locations to depart and return through Villa Boheme
*REMEMBER YOU ARE RESERVING THE RIGHT TO A MOORING, THE DOCK IS ONLY FOR FRIENDS AND RELATIVE, HOWEVER YOU CAN REQUEST THE DOCKING FACILITY AT AND ADDITIONAL COST AND IT WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.
Boats are not subject to the same cancellation policy as guest rooms. We appreciate the fact that our facilities attract boaters for its location and convenience; however, be aware that, when making a reservation for a room and adding a boat, the weather conditions might change the night before your arrival date. If no one makes it to the room, our Guest Room Cancellation Policy will apply. Basically, as long as there is a ferry or a plane, there is a way to come to Culebra.
Click here to read more about our Guest Room Cancellation Policy.